Who am I?
Master's student in Artificial Intelligence, seasoned UI Developer, and Software Engineer specialized in React, Next.js and TypeScript.
Associate Software UI DeveloperLatest·
@PCI Energy Solutions
- Collaborated with international teams to design and develop UI for web applications using React, TypeScript, and AG-Grid, with the integration of @pci/kube-ui library.
- Developed a type-safe Axios client within @pci/kub-auth package by utilizing the OpenAPI specification, streamlining the workflow for UI teams.
- Initiated and developed an isolated contract-testing environment using Playwright Mock API, ensuring alignment between Backend and UI systems.
- Utilized AI-assisted tools for extensive code refactoring aligned with modern best practices, thereby improving overall code quality.
Mid Frontend Developer·
@ID Business Intelligence
- Designed and developed medium to large-sized UI features using React, TypeScript, and Styled Components.
- Revamped development workflow, enhancing documentation, testing, commit messages, pull requests structure, and integrating new libraries.
- Built and open-sourced @idbi/components, improving communication between designers and developers.
- Created and owned the SSO authentication UI, enabling session continuity across the company's digital domain.
- Re-architected the global state management by transitioning to Redux, reducing technical debt and enhancing system scalability.
Contract Frontend Developer·
- Designed the UX/UI of the entire application with Figma (+30 screens), while interviewing real users.
- Delivered daily feature updates through agile workflows, adapting to continuous feedback from the product owner.
Web Developer Intern·
@Central Library ‘Pedro Zulen’
- Crafted Figma screens for dashboards and developed a Next.js application to spotlight the University of San Marcos’ history during COVID-19.
- Actively updated calendar events and image uploads for new events and books.
- Conducted regular database updates using PHPMyAdmin, enhancing site functionality and UX.